New Ideas for for my brain!

My days right now are  to get my brain in the best it can be. Today I walked, but not alot of talking since my husband was working at home today. HOWEVER... I am starting a few new therapy-like activiteis to keep my brain interested (like a little puppy..hahah! )


I am starting a course of my own to be be better about understanding what people say to me. 

I n this case, I am learning how to be good at following  directions.  I can use 0rrigami (which has  lot of instrutions) .I bought some really beautiful origami paper  So I can flex my understanding while learning to to follow dirctions.   

This will will likely be a big challenge for me since i'ts something I usally don''t 
 don't do! 

I'd love to ad photos to this blog.but  will try to to make it work some how!

I also have a game which was made for kids but I think it will help me with the    math, espspecically factors!
That should be fun!

No word finding in this blog. See you round the bend! xxoo, Malke


Comments

  1. I will eagerly read every word you write. I am in awe of your courage, Malke!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Semantic Network

Wiped out but happy