All the things I can do

Soon I will be going up to Indy to see what mybrainis doing to.see my  weakness and streaths. I really hate the word weakness. Rather,I like the wordChallanges That is  how Ive used it for kids who are not able   
tocope. 

I woke up this morning with a whole list of things I CAN do. At tithis timeI am  am advising phd candidewho wantsto  know the hows and of my work over longemail threads. That should be good for something! 

I canwalk downtown with out getting lost, I can talkand walk at the same time! I make dinner,I get the I do all thelaundry. I make the food shopping list I crochest thehyperbolic plane. How about that!  I also can type and get my words out with not too much hassle. I guess gI'm doing as well as I can so that is a win for me. The other thing is that Ican remember peoples names better than ever which was not the thecase in my old brain. Go figure! I am cognnsent about my plite but that is a awhole other story!  





Comments

  1. I find your work on movement and dance amazingly innovative! I am glad you introduced those ideas to me and I hope this PHD candidate learns a lot from you.

    I like the idea of making a list of things you can do. Probably, everyone should do this!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Semantic Network

Wiped out but happy

New Ideas for for my brain!