Noticing

All the things I am noticing

I notice that I have some friends in my my neiborhood who check in with with me whichI am so grateful for.
 
I notice that,even if I'm working on my instrutional video It's not quite not like having a job.
I notice that that I can drive but onlyto go to Blooming foods and the Colledge llege mall Kroger.And Target.
I notice that when I walk and with friends it is mostly about me. 
I notice that I can still walk  and and talk thank goodness.
I notice that I'm 'm feeling isolated but Idon't know how to mitigate this...but todayI had a  fine time with an old friends who knew mewhen I was dancing and, playing theflute!  We walke downtown and was treated with alovely Brunch and conversation. Whata  balm for me.




I notice I notice that my typed words are getting  better.
I notice that I'm lonely.Nowhere to go No fun things  to do.My friend Cindy took r 

Acaveat: Thiings are looking better with afreind who loves towalk just like me! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Semantic Network

Wiped out but happy

New Ideas for for my brain!